Friday, May 8, 2009

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Slowly but surely we are crossing items off the “to do “ list. I had to work a lot to catch up at the dive shop yesterday. I did make a trip to the house to pick up some things and co course stopped at West Marine! Mothers day cards went in the mail yesterday. The dinghy got repaired yesterday but still has a slow leak - they make some stuff to put inside that must be sorta like “fix-a-flat”. That will be our next move. I moved the electric coffee pot on board and now we don’t have to wait 45 minutes for it to perk. We’re next on the list for the county “pump out” boat as it seems that the holding tank is full. (It’s a short dinghy ride to the dock - thank God!). I still have not quite figured out the SSB radio. I know the frequency and time that Selkie is contacting the USVI but have yet to hear the transmissions. I am listening to the same frequency right now and there is a broadcast called “under way”. Good way to keep up with fellow cruisers - they are good people. Well, it is time to close this report and begin “the List” for today. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment